Sweden is a minimalist culture. We believe there’s beauty in the bare necessities...But here we are in Amerika! We’ve discovered that there’s nothing wrong with mixing some choklad with more choklad and then adding some extra choklad. Our rich velvety choklad light ice cream* is filled with chewy brownie bits and then swirled with a silky ribbon of choklad. Let’s say choklad one more time. So long, minimalism! Så creamy!
Skim Milk, Brownie Dough (Wheat Flour, Erythritol, Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Water, Allulose, Chicory Root Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Monk Fruit Extract), Soluble Corn Fiber, Allulose, EPG (Modified plant-based oil), Erythritol, Cocoa Powder Treated with Alkali, Dark Choco Flakes (Coconut oil, Cocoa, Erythritol, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Vanilla Extract, Monk Fruit), Milk Protein Concentrate, Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Xylitol, Whey Protein Isolate, Acacia Gum, Modified Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Salt, Tara Gum, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract, Carob Bean Gum. Contains: Milk, Coconut, Wheat
Serving Size ½ Cup 67g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 80 Total Fat 3.5g 6% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10g 3% Sodium 80g 3% Total Carbohydrate 18g 6% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 3g Sugar Alcohols 5g Protein 4g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 8% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.