What is a Swedish cookie? It’s dough! When you get a load of our Swedish-style Cookie Dough, your taste buds will take you back to your childhood kitchen, the scent of cookies wafting in the air as you wait patiently for Mamma to let you lick the spoon before she sends you out to churn the butter.
Oh, you don’t churn your own butter? Aw, if only everything could be Swedish-style!
Skim Milk, Cookie Dough (Erythritol, Rice Flour, Buttery Spread ((Palmfruit Oil, Canola and Olive Oils), Water, Salt, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract), Organic Palmfruit Shortening, Soluble Corn Fiber, Potato Flour, Filtered Water, Tapioca Flour, Contains 2% or less of: Monk fruit extract, Stevia, Oat fiber, Cocoa Powder (Processed with alkali), Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor), Soluble Corn Fiber, Cream, Allulose, EPG (modified plant-based oil), Erythritol, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Isolate, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Guar Gum, Tara Gum, Caramel Color, Cocoa Powder, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract, Carob Gum. Contains: Milk, Coconut.
Serving Size ½ Cup 70g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 70 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 3.5g 5% Saturated Fat 1g 6% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 70mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 19g 6% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 3g Sugar Alcohols 4g Protein 3g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.