So you think you know chocolate? You think it’s one of the “basics.” Well, you’ve probably never had Swedish Choklad.
This doesn't just get stuck between strawberry and vanilla. No, this creamy, silky, rich chocolate stands on its own. And stands better, and creamier, and more delicious than any other chocolate from any other European country that might start with the letter S… that Americans constantly mistake us for. This is SWEDISH Choklad!
Skim Milk, Cream, Soluble Corn Fiber, Allulose, EPG (modified plant-based oil), Erythritol, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Milk Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Xylitol, Whey Protein Isolate, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Guar Gum, Tara Gum, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract, Carob Bean Gum. Contains: Milk, Coconut.
Serving Size ½ Cup 67g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 60 Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5g 2% Sodium 65mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 15g 5% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 3g Sugar Alcohols 3g Protein 3g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 4% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.