Listen up America! You’ve figured it out with this little cup of peanut butter. Like any good Swede, we love a steamy cup of glögg or a tangy cup of filmjölk. But we’re obsessed with these cute little peanut butter cups.
And our Swedish-style Peanöt Butter Cup is chock-full of these American treasures. Definitely beats glögg!
(Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Maltitol, Lactitol, Cocoa Powder Treated with Alkali, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors), Brownie Dough (Wheat Flour, Erythritol, Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Water, Allulose, Chicory Root Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Monk Fruit Extract), Allulose, EPG (Modified Plant-Based oil), Erythritol, Roasted Peanut Flour, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Xylitol, Whey Protein Isolate, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavors, Modified Starch, Cocoa Powder Treated with Alkali, Guar Gum, Salt, Tara Gum, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract, Carob Bean Gum. Contains: Milk, Coconut, Peanuts, Soy, Wheat
*Some of our flavors are more Keto friendly than others. For now, this flavor contains wheat in the brownie dough. Although it's a limited amount, wheat per se isn't a Keto-friendly ingredient. If you are on stricter Keto, please choose one of our flavors with less net carbs.
Serving Size ½ Cup 72g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 90 Total Fat 4.5g 7% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 80mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 19g 6% Dietary Fiber 4g 17% Sugars 3g Sugar Alcohols 6g Protein 4g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.