Did someone say kräm? The first thing you should know about us: we love cream. And a close second: cookies!
This all-Amerikan classic has just one teeny, Swedish, improvement - it has wayyy less calories. When you get a taste of one insanely krämy, cookiefull bite, you’ll want to kräm the whole pint.
Skim Milk, Chocolate Cookies (Wheat Flour, Erythritol, Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Water, Allulose, Chicory Root Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Monk Fruit Extract), Soluble Corn Fiber, Allulose, EPG (Modified plant-based oil), Erythritol, Cream, Milk Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil, Whey Protein Isolate, Xylitol, Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Tara Gum, Fermented Sugar Cane Reb M, Carob Bean Gum, Caramel Color. Contains: Milk, Coconut, Wheat
*Some of our flavors are more Keto friendly than others. For now, this flavor contains wheat in the cookies. Although it's a limited amount, wheat per se isn't a Keto-friendly ingredient. If you are on stricter Keto, please choose one of our flavors with less net carbs.
Serving Size ½ Cup 70g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 70 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 1g 6% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg 2% Sodium 95mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 19g 6% Dietary Fiber 4g 17% Sugars 4g Sugar Alcohols 4g Protein 4g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.