Our creamy, Swedish-style Pistasch is rich and nutty. One taste will transport you to the streets of Rome, a melting ice cream cone in one hand and a map in the other saying to the passing Italians, “Ursäkta, var är Trevifontänen?”
But they don’t understand so they show you a selection of Vatican calendars. Hmm, okej, forget Italy. Let’s stick with Swedish-style.
Skim Milk, Soluble Corn Fiber, Allulose, EPG (Modified plant-based oil), Erythritol, Cream, Milk Protein Concentrate, Pistachio Nuts, Coconut Oil, Whey Protein Isolate, Xylitol, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Salt, Tara Gum, Fermented Sugar Cane Reb M, Green Color (Red Cabbage Extract, Turmeric), Carob Bean Gum. Contains: Milk, Coconut, Pistachios
Serving Size ½ Cup 67g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 60 Total Fat 2g 3% Saturated Fat 0.5g 4% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5g 2% Sodium 70g 3% Total Carbohydrate 15g 5% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 4g Sugar Alcohols 3g Protein 4g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.