Move over jelly. This Peanöt Butter wants to take a spin with caramelly swirls for a change.
One bite of this baby and you’ll be saying, “Yem! Ag kan Inle tro att ler kalorift!” It means, “Yum! I can’t believe it’s light in calories!” And that wasn’t even Swedish. It’s just what you sound like with a mouth full of creamy, peanut buttery goodness mixed with silky, rich caramelly rivers. Yem!
Skim Milk, Soluble Corn Fiber, Cream, Allulose, EPG (modified plant-based oil), Erythritol, Roasted Peanut, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Coconut Oil, Whey Protein Isolate, Acacia, Natural Flavors, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Caramel Color, Guar Gum, Tara Gum, Stevia and Monk Fruit Extract, Carob Gum. Contains: Milk, Coconut, Peanuts.
Serving Size ½ Cup 69g Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving % of Daily Value Calories 70 Calories from Fat 25 Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 1g 4% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg 2% Sodium 60mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 16g 5% Dietary Fiber 4g 17% Sugars 3g Sugar Alcohols 4g Protein 4g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.